Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi Sir/Madam,

I found if i added new <cms:editable> on before i had created the cms template.

For example :

Before:
<cms:template title='Event' clonable='1' commentable='0' dynamic_folders='1'>
<cms:editable name='section_one_header' label='Section 1 Header' type='text'></cms:editable>
<cms:editable name='event_full' label='Event Listing FULL Description' type='richtext' toolbar='basic' height='200'/>
</cms:template>

After:
<cms:editable name='section_one_header' label='Section 1 Header' type='text'></cms:editable>
<cms:editable name='abc' label='New title' type='text'></cms:editable>
<cms:editable name='event_full' label='Event Listing FULL Description' type='richtext' toolbar='basic' height='200'/>

The layout after New title always on bottom. The mean is after "Event Listing Full Description".
How do i solve this problem when i want create new cms:editable my layout cannot fit there.

Kindly advise me.

Thanks.
Hi,

Please use the 'order' parameter with all editable regions to force them to show up at a particular position in the list.

Details about this parameter can be found at http://www.couchcms.com/docs/tags-reference/editable/

Hope this helps.
Hi Sir/Madam,

If I want remove the cms:editable "New title" but my cms template still can see the text there.
How to remove the cache on the couch cms.

<cms:editable name='abc' label='New title' type='text'></cms:editable>

Kindly advise me.

Thanks.
Please make sure you visit the modified template as super-admin for the changes to be picked up by Couch.
4 posts Page 1 of 1