Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
I have been working on my site with Couch and suddenly this error came up:

Could not successfully run query: Duplicate entry '6-news' for key 'couch_folders_Index02'

I was working on a sidebar and nothing complicated. please help. this is urgent
Haven't run into that error before.
Can you grant me FTP + Couch access to your site please?
Allow me take a look at the problem first-hand.

Thanks
For some strange reason a restart of my system got rid of the error! No idea why it came up in the first place.
Again experiencing this issue and the page fails to load:

Could not successfully run query: Duplicate entry '6-news' for key 'couch_folders_Index02'

All the folders that were created in CMS have disappeared and the admin side does not show the page title or the folders added. Please help. This is urgent.
I appreciate that this is an urgent matter, Sarah, but as I requested in my previous response, I'll require FTP+Couch super-admin access to your server to do anything about it.

Please PM me the details and I'll try to see if I can find something.

Thanks.
I am sorry but I cant provide you access to my files; against company policy. Is this a known issue? Do I need to re-do the db.php file or something? A system restart resolves the issue. Also, after this is encountered, I see the admin section of Couch fails to load the page titles in the CMS. I added folders to the CMS page which worked fine. However, I do not see the folders any more under the admin side for the user to add content to. I wouldnt want to see such issues occur once the site has gone live.

Please see attached. The page title <?php require_once( 'couch/cms.php' ); ?>
<cms:template title='Our News' clonable='1' commentable='1'> is replaced with the page name, the publish date under advanced settings has suddenly disappeared and so has the folders to add content to. The folders appeared on the top as highlighted.

Attachments

Is this a known issue?
Never saw anything like this reported before.

From what I see from the screenshot, the template has become a 'nested_pages' template (http://www.couchcms.com/docs/concepts/n ... maker.html).

I think you are redefining the template somewhere in the code that gets executed (could be in the main template and also any of the embedded snippets).

Please take a second look at the template and all included snippets to see if this is the case.

You can PM me the files (if permitted).

Thanks
Finally! Solved the folder and publish date issue. The reason was that since this particular file is in the root folder, the javascript folder was referenced from the root. However, the reference has to be dealt with in such that the path is referenced from the Couch folder since the file starts with the <?php require_once( 'couch/cms.php' ); ?>. However what I dont understand is:

What has the javascripts, which are part of the page, anything to do with folders defined in the Couch template?

The other error (reference post start) still exists and clearing history on the Firefox helps load the page. I will check whether it is possible to PM the specific file.
8 posts Page 1 of 1