Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi All

I have a portfolio.php page
Code: Select all
<?php require_once( 'couch/cms.php' ); ?>
<cms:template title='Portfolio' clonable='1'>
<cms:editable name='group_img1' label='First Image' desc='First Image' type='group' />
   <cms:editable name='thumbnail' label='Thumbnail' show_preview='1' allowed_ext='jpeg, jpg, bmp'  width='222'
     height='256' max_size='1024' type='securefile' />

and that's why I am able to add/remove images on my site.
First time I upload 1.jpg then couch convert its name like 2a9ddd06997.jpg and place it on couch/uploads/attachments folder.

2nd time I delete 1.jpg and upload 2.jpg then couch also convert its name like 2d9dda06881.jpg and place it on couch/uploads/attachments folder.

I do this changes 7 times, so now couch/uploads/attachments folder have 7nos. Jpg file.
and only one image of them is active and rest 6nos. unnecessary inactive images.

Now my question is that how couch automatically detect and delete those 6nos. unnecessary files from couch/uploads/attachments folder?

If I delete this manually how can I detect which image file currently active.

Kindly help me.

Thank you
Subhamoy
Now my question is that how couch automatically detect and delete those 6nos. unnecessary files from couch/uploads/attachments folder?
Don't worry about the unused images, Subhamoy. Couch will automatically delete them after a set period. You don't have to do so manually.
Respected/ Dear KK

Thank you for your advice.
3 posts Page 1 of 1