Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
can i ask why this keep coming up when i build a new page? so if i visit the website and then click a part it says page not found, but if i go into the cms, and into the page thats not found, then view it, it works fine? :D
Hi Simon,

Have you set the template to non-executable (executable='0' parameter in template tag)?
If so, the pages cloned from it will not show up to non-admins.

Please let me know.
The same happens here 2 times.
I must add that a common cause for getting this error is when you try and access a template that has not yet been added to Couch (but has the two lines of Couch in it) without being logged in as super-admin.
When such a fresh template is accessed by super-admin, Couch adds it to the list shown in admin-panel. However, if it is accessed by a non-super-admin, Couch gives back a 'Page not found' error.
Whenever you get a 'Page not found' error for a template which obviously is present, double check if you are accessing it with the right credentials (can easily happen if you have multiple browsers open).
Hi,
I have added shortcode in my text editor. The same issue is happening to me. when i logged as admin 'page not found' is not displaying. anyone fixed this bug please help me
Hi Jagan,

Since the past several versions of Couch, a not yet added template now shows a login box (for entering the super-admin creds) instead of the 'Page not found' error.

So the problem you mentioned must have some other cause.

Is your server accessible online?
If yes, please PM me the FTP+Couch creds and I'll take a look to see if I can spot something.

Thanks.
Hi,

You put it in config.php?

Code: Select all
define ('K_PRETTY_URLS', 1);

If yes, you have to generate a new .htaccess

At least when it occurs to me, is for that reason
7 posts Page 1 of 1