Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Is there any way to implement raw php code inside the Couch CMS richtext editor? I am making a contact us page for the website I am using couch on, and what I am going to be doing is writing some php and javascript code that automatically assigns a variable to a form upon list selection of users and passes that code through the form to the actual sending script.

More clearly the code will basically be the staff member's name with spaces underscored that will be passed to the sending script that then assigns the email address from the variable passed. Email addresses will be stored in an array with corresponding user_name vars.

The reason I am doing this is to prevent any spam bots from seeing the email addresses in the contact us page or the source.
Hi,

I get the requirement but can you please tell us why would that require allowing raw PHP through the editor? What do you propose to be submitted as raw PHP code - the array of usernames, I presume?

I think you have so many other ways of implementing this in a much safer manner.

Please share with us the existing code that you have and what part of it you were planning to make editable. I am sure we'll be able to come up with a cleaner solution.

Thanks
2 posts Page 1 of 1