Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello, hello!

well, I just found out that after I have increased the number of pagination limit per page in the list-view, Google still lists those "surplus" list-view-pages that have nothing to show now (because of the increase per page), and title and description are cashed too. I'd prefer not to have this in the search results. Same happened with the archive view because of that.

domain/template/?pg=9 (this is the view where posts from all folders are listed)
domain/template/2013/?pg=3
domain/template/folder/?pg=2

Is there a way to redirect this list-view-paginated-pages to the current list-view? With htaccess or otherwise?

Thanks in advance

Tanja
When you recreate the structure of the site, Google needs some time to update it's old searchable structure. You can help him by creating a Website Map (look through Google Docs) and by deleteng from your new website old links.
As for my sites Google bot reindexes them after about 2 weeks
Hei Musman,
thanks for your answer, that helps! I'll check Google Docs....
I 've just realized that redirecting list-view-page would be a bad idea :oops:
It's a real SEO jungle in front of me, I hope to find my way ....
But as I go , I also start to understand more and more, how Couch is made with SEO in mind - all the folders , pages, linkage, pretty URL and surely more that I'll realize as (I hope to) start understanding the subject

best regards

Tanja
3 posts Page 1 of 1