Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,
I need to display the blog content in each page of my site so i invoked couch on all pages.. when i checked my admin panel it shows all pages in sidebar with No Editable Regions defined.. I need to remove the pages if no editable regions is present as well as i need the blog list sholud be shown. If anyone solved this query or anyone has an idea about how to slve it pls replyme fast

Thanks.
Please add hidden='1' to the templates that you do not want shown in the admin-panel.
Hi there, jagan!

I believe you need to have a look at the documentation for the "template" tag, here:

http://www.couchcms.com/docs/tags-refer ... plate.html

Note that the "template" tag has a "hidden" attribute that you can use to hide the template from the admin backend.

I hope this helps!
Hi kk & luxlogica,
I have used only COUCH::invoke(); not a template tag in my file.. i have used COUCH::invoke(); to invoke couch on page and to display the blog content.
@jagan,

That's fine. Please place a
<cms:template hidden='1' />
statement somewhere at the top of your templates (below the <?php require_once( 'couch/cms.php' ); ?>)

You'll see that the names of the templates will appear crossed-out in the sidebar for the super-admin. For the normal admins (i.e. your site-owner) the templates will disappear altogether.
5 posts Page 1 of 1