Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello,

In my homepage I have several fields of type "relation" linking to a single template (ads.php) with many pages.

The pages of 'ads.php' contains a field of type "dropdown". How do I select in the homepage of the admin panel only pages with a value of "dropdown"?

Would have a "custom_field"?

Note: In ads.php I already use folders.

Thank you,

Rafael
Hi Rafael,

How do I select in the homepage of the admin panel only pages with a value of "dropdown"?

Cannot be done using the default functionality of the admin-panel, I'm afraid.
However, you can easily create your own custom admin-screen using the same code as that used in Couch templates to list the pages.

Please see the following (Custom admin screens section)
http://www.couchcms.com/docs/concepts/d ... forms.html

Hope this helps.
Hi KK,

I appreciate it, but it did work. In the snippet, stays the same, if I put this:

Code: Select all
        <div class="form-group <cms:if k_error_email >has-error</cms:if>">
            <label class="control-label" for="email">Pages <span class="required">*</span></label>
            <cms:input class="form-control" id="esquerdo" name="esquerdo" type="bound" value="" />
        </div>

And if I put it like this, it lists what I want but does not work:

Code: Select all
       <div class="form-group ">
            <label class="control-label" for="email">Pages <span class="required">*</span></label>
            <ul class="checklist cl1">
               <cms:pages masterpage='anuncios.php' custom_field='pacote=VIP'>
                  <li class="alt">
                     <label for="f_esquerdo_chk_<cms:show k_count />">
                        <input id="f_esquerdo_chk_<cms:show k_count />" name="f_esquerdo_chk[]" type="checkbox" value="<cms:show k_page_id />" /> <cms:show k_page_title />
                  </li>
               </cms:pages>
            </ul>
        </div>

Rafael
3 posts Page 1 of 1