Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,
I am working on a couch site. My client needs a multi language selection based on flag image clicked in footer... if it is possible to change the whole site language to the corresponding flag image click.. if so pls help me... i need six language to be used. Arabic, Burmese, Farsi, Somali, Swahili, Turkish.
Hi Jagan,

The thread about multi-lingual sites (viewtopic.php?f=8&t=74) discusses a 'language switcher'. I'm sure you can adapt it to suit your needs.
jagan wrote: Hi,
I am working on a couch site. My client needs a multi language selection based on flag image clicked in footer... if it is possible to change the whole site language to the corresponding flag image click.. if so pls help me... i need six language to be used. Arabic, Burmese, Farsi, Somali, Swahili, Turkish.

i use google translating service for mine. cos want to translate "all" content inside, and too lazy to write 3 type of language per news, article, event calendar. So when click the flag icon, it open new window that google translating the page to arabic. I use 3 language btw, English Arabic and Indonesian.
As soon as possible!

Touch me up : abada[dot]zulma[at]gmail[dot]com
3 posts Page 1 of 1