Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
I've purchased the cms system and everything is working fine. I managed to have folder asigned to each project but when i want to filter specific folder content all projects appear.

The masterpage is set to "project.php", but when i click on links and redirects to "project.php?f=7" for example... all kind of projects appear. And not the specific folder with id = 7.

How can I solve this?
Code: Select all
<cms:pages masterpage='project.php' include_subfolders='0' > 

</cms:pages>

Give that a try. I had the same problem. Setting include_subfolders to '1' shows all contents of the root folder.
@stescovich, Welcome to our forums :)
First of all, I thank you for choosing to support Couch by buying a commercial license.

As for the problem you mentioned, I agree with what @cardmaverick said but would like to add that one also needs to add the 'folder' parameter for the folders to be taken into consideration while listing pages.

Please revise the code to make it -
<cms:pages masterpage='project.php' folder=k_folder_name include_subfolders='0' >

The code above will list only the immediate contents of a folder (i.e. if the folder has child sub-folders, their pages will be ignored). The 'root' may be considered as the top-most folder, so while visiting the home-view, the above code will show only the pages that are directly in the root (i.e. do not belong to any folder).

If you want to list the pages of child folders as well, simply remove the 'include_subfolders' parameter
<cms:pages masterpage='project.php' folder=k_folder_name >

You might find the documentation at http://www.couchcms.com/docs/concepts/l ... pages.html useful for the various ways pages can be listed in Couch.

Hope this helps.
3 posts Page 1 of 1