Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Keep having this pop up now after import database from live server to local test server.

Started with 'gallery' - removed gallery from DB
Now it's custom_params

Any ideas.

Live server is on 1.2, have tried on local with 1.2, 1.2.5,1.3,1.3.5 and lastly 1.4

Been through database - there are no duplicates ... not sure why this is cropping up all of a sudden.

webecho
Hi Dan,

Good to hear from you :) It has been a long time.

As for the problem you mentioned, I suggest you please do the following before beginning the installation -
1. Make sure that the versions of local and hosted installations of Couch are identical (i.e. the gen_dump is from the same version as that where it is being applied).
2. In the config file of the hosted installation, please add some prefix to the following setting
// 7b.
// Needed only if multiple instances of this CMS are to be installed in the same database
// (please use only alphanumeric characters or underscore (NO hyphen) )
define( 'K_DB_TABLES_PREFIX', '' );

Please try the installation after these changes.
Do let me know how it goes.

In case you still run across any problem, please feel free to PM me your site's FTP creds and I'll look into it myself.

Thanks.
Hi KK
Still getting the same error?
1054: Unknown column 'gallery' in 'field list'
INSERT INTO vin_couch_templates (id, name, description, clonable, executable, title, access_level, commentable, hidden, k_order, dynamic_folders, nested_pages, gallery) VALUES (1, 'index.php', '', 0, 1, 'Homepage', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);

I've tried deleting the tables and the database etc.
Even with the prefix it's still having issues.

This is to re-install it on my local server so cant give you access unfortunately.

Anything I'm missing?

Dan
Hi Dan,

That is pretty strange indeed.

Could you please PM me a zip of your dump? I'll try installing it on my machine to see if I can duplicate the issue.

Thanks.
4 posts Page 1 of 1