Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I have a form on top of my folder listing page to filter products on price:

<cms:form method='post' name='price_form'>

<cms:if k_success >
<cms:set current_filter = "<cms:show frm_pricefilter />" scope='global' />
</cms:if>

<div class="large-3 columns" >
<div class="row collapse">
<div class="small-8 columns">
<cms:input type="text" name="pricefilter" id='pricefilter' placeholder="lower than"/>
</div>
<div class="small-4 columns">
<cms:input name="submit" type='submit' id='send_message' value='Euro' class="button prefix"/>

</div>
</div>
</div>

</cms:form>
<cms:if current_filter eq ""><cms:set current_filter = "100000" scope='global' /></cms:if> --to reset--

This works fine with no pagination but with pagination it won't hold the variable .. on the next page

what is the code for :

<cms:pages folder=k_folder_name include_subfolders='1' masterpage='catalog.php' limit='10' paginate='1' filter the variable somthing like... total_price ge "<cms:show current_filter />"> ?

Thanks
I load frameworks and write bugs on top of them, after that I rearrange the code so that it looks like a cool product.
Hi,
This works fine with no pagination but with pagination it won't hold the variable .. on the next page

Please change the 'method' parameter of cms:form from 'post' to 'get' and the same code that works on the first page should work on all the pages involved in pagination.

Does this help? Please let us know.
Thanks.
Aaaaahhh!!! :oops:

Stupid I didn't look at the form ...was to fixed on the pages part..

Thanks... works fine now!
I load frameworks and write bugs on top of them, after that I rearrange the code so that it looks like a cool product.
3 posts Page 1 of 1