Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello all,

I'm trying to set up a newsletter page for a website, where the client can upload as many PDF files as she desires, with the ability to remove them. Repeatable regions seems to be the ideal method.

At the top of the page I have the basic:
Code: Select all
<cms:template>
<cms:editable
name='newsletter'
label='Newsletter PDF'
desc='Upload the file here'
type='file'/>
</cms:template>

And in the body of the text:
<cms:repeatable name='newsletter' >
<p><a href="<cms:show newsletter />" class="_contentlinks" >August, 2013</a></p>
</cms:repeatable>

I can only upload one file though, so what is the solution here?

Thanks.
Please review the documentation: http://www.couchcms.com/docs/concepts/repeatable-regions.html. The correct tag usage is different.
<cms:template>
   <cms:repeatable desc='Upload the files here' label='Newsletters' name='newsletters'>
      <cms:editable
      name='newsletter'
      label='Newsletter PDF'
      type='file'/>
   </cms:repeatable>
</cms:template>

<cms:show_repeatable 'newsletters'>
   <p><a href="<cms:show newsletter/>" class="_contentlinks">August, 2013</a></p>
</cms:show_repeatable>
Hi,
I am new to couchcms. Can anyone help me out with this one?
I need to upload multiple pdf with dynamic folder creation and list the pdf title with the link to the pdf uploaded
Hi Jagan,

Please try out the solution given above by cheesypoof.

Do let us know if you need to do something differently.
Hi kk,
cheesypoof code works great but I need to upload multiple pdf files under the title January. Then for each pdf files i add separate title. Those pdf file are viewed, when user clicks on the pdf file title. The same thing needs to be done for each month(february, march, ......). Is it possible to do. If so please help me out with some codes.

Thanks,
5 posts Page 1 of 1