Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
i tried downloading this theme but i keep getting this error

Warning: require_once(/home2/bruno/public_html/couch/addons/repeatable/repeatable.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/bruno/public_html/couch/header.php on line 519

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home2/bruno/public_html/couch/addons/repeatable/repeatable.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home2/bruno/public_html/couch/header.php on line 519
Not an expert on this, but-edit KNOW OTHER PROBLEMS (not mentioned here) with header.php, I would suggest looking into:

Characters with BOM (I'd believe it would be Save without BOM, you have a option in Notepad++, I know Sublime Text has one). Otherwise, check around for other/similar problems for template, especially, where you have the problem.

You do not experience any problems with setting directories?

Problem: missing directory and core files
Hi,

The pristine installation of Couch contains a folder named 'addons'. The responsive Admin-panel theme also has a folder named 'addons' and its contents are meant to overwrite certain files in the original folder.

It appears that you have managed to completely delete the original folder and replace it with the theme's folder. This has resulted in the '/couch/addons/repeatable/repeatable.php' going missing.

I''d suggest you completely remove the 'addons' folder and then use the original installation zip to extract the 'addons' folder and place it in 'couch' folder. Now, copy the 'addons' folder from the theme into 'couch' folder. This will replace only a few files with the newer versions while leaving the rest untouched.

Hope this helps.
@lolsteamroller,
The error being thrown reports that a core file of Couch is actually missing from the installation folder. I think installing the admin theme incorrectly could have caused this.
Let us see what @Syn007 has to say.
@kk

i tried doing what you said but i still get the same error.

all i'm doing is replacing the files that are the same from the addon on folder and the themes folder. the original theme works fine. could the problem be i don't have a header.php on my site?
NEVER MIND

i figured it out, my FTP keep messing up the location of the files its all go now thanks for the help
6 posts Page 1 of 1