Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hey, Kashan!
Thanks for the great CMS, I find it very useful.

I would like to address some issues with filemanager, that seem to affect all sites I've made with couch;

I've copied the error below:

Code: Select all
<domain.com>

The server didn't send back a proper XML response. Please contact your system administrator.

XML request error: OK (200)

Requested URL:
../../../upload.php?Command=GetFoldersAndFiles&Type=File&CurrentFolder=%2F&uuid=1375251377724

Response text:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?><Connector command="GetFoldersAndFiles" resourceType="File"><CurrentFolder path="/" url="/domain/couch/uploads/file/" absurl="http://domain.com/couch/file/" /><Folders><Folder name="random" /><Folder name="secure" /></Folders><Files></Files></Connector>

It happens to all sites, except for totally fresh install, which then functions normally. I'm not sure, when and why it does trigger. Most sites, that doesn't even use the couch - have the same problems, except the Response text comes off empty. It some times even create the folder, when trying to - but not sure. It just acts weird, and doesn't show anything.

The hosting company is: Hostgator - and I've made sure everything is alright with permissions, to the point of even whitelisting the browser. It's not related to permissions. I haven't edited any of the files, and even tried replacing them with fresh ones. (note that fresh installation have no problems).

Considering: upload.php?Command=GetFoldersAndFiles&Type=File&CurrentFolder=%2F
What is this, and could it cause problems?

I'm running out of options, and would like to request some input on this.

Thanks.
It seems that it is related to modify some of core couch files, I would guess - it would be related to only thing I ever added to couch, that is, Responsive Admin Template.

For now, I did a clean install - and everything works so far. Template integration went fine as well.
Hi,

I'd hazard a guess here -
Are you, by any chance, modifying the kfunctions.php file? (either in site's root or 'couch/addons').
If so, please remove it temporarily and see if the problem goes way (check only the admin-panel).

Please let me know.

P.S. In case I am wrong in my guess, please grant me access to any of your sites that is displaying the problem and I'll try to find what might be the cause. Thanks.
3 posts Page 1 of 1