Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
25 posts Page 3 of 3
Hi, me again :D

I was wondering if it would be possible to have a browse button for the link field? You know, so that the client could just browse for the correct file of the new party page she will of created instead of having to type out the entire path herself each time. I think it would be more intuative for the client. Although it's not a major issue, I'm just anticipating her asking that question that's all.

Thanks,

Marc
Normally we could have used the 'dynamic' param with a dropdown to populate it with all the page names (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1671&p=2483).

However, as of now with v1.3.5 this parameter does not work with repeatable regions (will be rectified in the coming 1.4).
So, I am afraid, I cannot think of any way at the moment.
OK no worries, well I suppose the path name will be similar for all party pages anyway, apart from the specific file name, which she will have created herself. I can teach her what to do no no problem.

If you do happen to work anything out though let me know.

Regards

Marc
Hi KK,

I've cleared out the test rows in order to start building the proper dynamic image carousel using the control panel but I'd like to delete the images I had uploaded during the test period. Is there anyway to do this? I can't see one at the moment. See the attached screenshot.

Thanks.

Regards,

Marc :D

Attachments

Hi,

As of v1.3.5, Couch still does not have the facility to allow deletion of uploaded images from the admin panel.
This will change with the upcoming 1.4 that has a new file-explorer featuring all expected functions (including thumbnail preview etc.).

However, there is a workaround for the current version. Please see viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7023.
Perhaps that would help.

Thanks.
25 posts Page 3 of 3