Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
25 posts Page 2 of 3
OK, thanks KK. I havent had chance to read through all of that yet but I really appreciate your efforts on this, you're a star. I'll have a go at this in later since its 2:15am here in the UK and I need sleep Lol!

Thanks again, I'll let you know how it goes.

Kind regards,

Marc :D
Sure.
BTW, It is 6.45 AM here right now and even I need to grab some sleep :)
Bye.
Hi KK, how are you?

OK, I have done exactly as you suggested and as you can see I do get the same elements in the Super Admin view as you did.

However after I add the image and text elements and refresh the page in Firefox it shows nothing at all in the white panel.

I checked and double checked it in Opera and that displays an empty grey image placeholder box and the dark blue title box, so opera is at least is picking up the output HTML and responding but Firefox isn't.

Any other ideas?

Thanks

kind regards,

Marc

Attachments

Could you grant me FTP + Couch access to your site for a little while please?
Thanks.
Hi KK,

I can't do that for the live site no since it's not my server it belongs to the client.

In any case I'm doing this on a localhost server.

What is it you need to look at?

Thanks,

Marc
OK, in that case please PM me your template.
How do I do that? I've just PM'd the index.php code by pasting it into the text area in the PM screen, but when I tried to do the same with the CSS I get an error message saying that the code is 67118 lines long and the system can only take 60000.

Also tried uploading the two files separately but it 'allow .php or .css file extensions.

Thanks,

Marc
Thanks, the code you pasted will suffice.

I had a look and your code seems to be missing the closing tag of 'show_repeatable'
Code: Select all
</cms:show_repeatable> 

I am surprised this is not throwing a syntax error.
Anyways, please copy/paste the exact code I posted earlier and let me know if it works.
A-HA!!

That's weird though, since I had literally copied and pasted that code previously. I must be going mad Lol! Sorry for not spotting it. My mistake.

Anyway, it's working perfectly now, you're a complete star! Thanks so much for all your help on this I really appreciate it. :D

Once I've re-coded the entire carousel on the index page in the same vein I'll need to do the one on the parties page and then create the two cloneable pages which will be a template of the actors page and the specific parties page.

Thanks again! :D

Speak soon.

kind regards,

Marc
Great :) I am glad it finally worked.
Do let us know if you happen to require help with any other issue.
25 posts Page 2 of 3