Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I managed to follow all of the instructions with Couch 1.3.5. However, after the first install-form, when I press the install button, it redirects me to a completely blank page.

any suggestions?
Hi and welcome vakalo,

I assume you are using the open-source version released two days back (if not please upgrade to it).

That is a strange problem you are reporting. Normally, I'd suggest deleting the .htaccess found in 'couch' installation folder however you say you can view the installation form so I don't suppose that would help.

Does your installation happen to be online? If so, please grant me access to your site and I'll see what might be the problem.

Else, I can only say that you please take a look at your web-server's error log as that can give a solid clue.
Also, if you happen to be a Windows user, you can try using the portable installation of Couch available form our downloads page.

Thanks.
thanks fo the fast response,

I'll have a look at your suggestions and I'll reply with any progress I'll have made.
I suppose the portable version cannot operate online...or not?
The portable version is meant only for local development.
However, once the site is ready it can be very easily migrated online (please see http://www.couchcms.com/docs/miscellane ... erver.html for details).
5 posts Page 1 of 1