Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Good Day!

I'm building a real estate site and am using clonable pages to provide a place for the agent to post listings. As the listing will have lots of pictures (up to 20), I was hoping to use the image uploader that enables you to upload many images at once, then show them in a gallery in the listing. I messed with it a bit last night and couldn't figure it out. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks for any help!
Heather
Hi Heather,

For now, Couch only has the repeatable regions (http://www.couchcms.com/docs/concepts/r ... gions.html) for attaching multiple images with cloned pages.
It, however, will require uploading images one-by-one (as opposed to mass uploading all of them, as you wish).

We have the feature of tying up of the mass uploader with repeatable regions on our road-map but there is still some time before it becomes a reality.
The new file manager (KCFinder) allows for multiple file upload. You would still need to select each image one at a time for the repeatable image fields however...
Cool! Thanks for the answers. I think that other option you mentioned should probably work just fine.
4 posts Page 1 of 1