Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
I installed couch, uploaded the folder, changed the database and php files.
When I go to mydomain/couch, I only see a 0 on the page.
Hello and welcome :)

Can you please confirm if IonCube loader is properly installed/configured on your setup?
Also a little more info about your setup (i.e. OS, if using XAMPP/WAMP, PHP version etc.) would be helpful in trying to troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks.
they said it is loaded. They said it works on php 5.2

my site is www.uniquelystyledinteriors.com
Hi,

Thank you for entrusting me with your site's FTP creds.
I had a look and the problem is that the installed loader is for PHP 5.2 but your server is running PHP 5.3.

Please ask your host to either install Ioncube loader for PHP 5.3 or switch to PHP v5.2.

Thanks.
I switched the php to 5.2. Nowe I get this message:
Site error: the file /hermes/waloraweb027/b650/moo.uniquelystyledinteri/couch/index.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.
The problem now is that switching PHP version has caused a new php.ini file to be loaded and this php.ini does not have the required entry for IonCube.

I am sorry you have to face such difficulties. It is precisely why we've decided not to use IonCube any longer with the coming version of Couch.
For the meanwhile, however, I think you'll have to ask your host to get ioncube properly loaded.

Thanks.
6 posts Page 1 of 1