Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi I Recently migrated (or rather attempted to migrate) my couch site from my testing server to IPage and have since been getting an internal server error on all pages of my site.

here is the error log

Code: Select all
20130405T115146: matthewhadleyphotoco.ipage.com/index.php 
PHP Warning:  require_once(couch/cms.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/bosweb25a/b408/ipg.matthewhadleyphotoco/index.php on line 1
PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required 'couch/cms.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php-5.3.13/lib/php') in /hermes/bosweb25a/b408/ipg.matthewhadleyphotoco/index.php on line 1

any ideas/help is much appreciated!

Thanks!
Matt
Hi Matt,

The error message suggests that either there is no 'couch' folder present in the root of your new site or that 'cms.php' is missing from that folder.
Are you sure you have not renamed the 'couch' installation folder to something else?

Please let me know. Thanks.
Thanks for your response!

I have not renamed my couch folder and cms.php is indeed inside of that folder. any other ideas?

Edit:

after refreshing my error log and trying again i get this error

Code: Select all
Failed loading /usr/local/lib/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so:  /usr/local/lib/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so: undefined symbol: zend_error_noreturn 
Hi Matt,

The new error points straight to some server problem related to IonCube loader.
I suggest you please contact your web host and ask him to get IonCube properly installed.

Thanks.
4 posts Page 1 of 1