Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello Forum!
I have tried to find similar problem here, but , as I have not - maybe someone could help me....

The Webpage went online in November, and functioned great until two days ago - at least that is when I saw that images won't load in the slide show.....

Images are all uploaded in php5.2 databank...
I have phoned with the host, and they told me they made no updates to servers....
I have also run info.php, but I understand not much of it... I think though that php version indeed has not change....

Embedded files from snippet folder are loading fine,....

This is very strange for me, since that .ini file or htaccess file and everything else in fact has not changed...

Hope someone can help

Thanks in advance

Tanja
Hi Tanja,

Could you please PM me a link to the page displaying the problem?
I think I'll need FTP/Couch access as well.

Thanks.
Hi Tanja,

Thank you for entrusting me with the creds.
I had a look at the site and the error seems to be JavaScript related.
The site uses Galleria and it has been reported to have issues with jQuery 1.9 (got this info from their own site).
Please head over to http://galleria.io/ and download their latest version.

Hope this helps.
KK, thank you soooo much for taking a look!!!!!!!!!
This resolves the trouble!!!!!!!

many greetings

Tanja
You are welcome Tanja :)

I have a suggestion - the way your website is coded, it pulls in the latest version of jQuery. I think you should hardcode a jQuery version that is known to be working well with Galleria. This way you can be sure that the two scripts never conflict again.
Just my two cents :)
Hi Kamran,
thanks for the suggestion..... I am not sure what you mean with hard coding, but I guess we think the same: I will put jQuery file on the server...It was obviously not good idea to have it linked to Google.....

or I will just put older jQuery version on the server....

Thanks once again for your time ........ :)

Tanja
6 posts Page 1 of 1