Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi KK,

I was just curious about the emails template. How can I style the automatically generated emails that the forms generates and the thanks message? Also, is it possible to add nested pages to folders? My clients need a page to display 3 lists made out of some of the nested pages and these 3 lists are based on in which folder or category the nested page is.

Thanks for your help
Hi Emanuele,

How can I style the automatically generated emails that the forms generates

The cms:send_mail tag we normally use after form submission sends only plain-text mails.
Do, I am afraid, for now richtext mail is not supported.

..and the thanks message?

Thanks message is staple HTML and you can use all the HTML tags to format it anyway you like.

is it possible to add nested pages to folders?

Nested-pages, as explained in the documentation, are mutually exclusive with folders because the two work much the same way. We cannot place a nested-page in any folder (you won't find a folder option in nested-page edit screen).

My clients need a page to display 3 lists made out of some of the nested pages and these 3 lists are based on in which folder or category the nested page is.

As I said above, nested-pages cannot be placed in folders. However, nested-pages can be placed below other nested-pages (which is why they are called 'nested').
So you can create the 3 lists by using top-level nested-pages as parents of the pages belonging to the lists.
Then you can easily enumerate the children of these top-level pages (thus creating the list) by using the cms:nested_pages tag (http://www.couchcms.com/docs/tags-refer ... pages.html) with the 'childof' parameter.

Hope this helps.
2 posts Page 1 of 1