Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello I tried to use shortcode for youtube. I have kept kfunctions.php file in root folder and in my page when I inserted by using the 'usage instructions' given in code the result is nothing.. It just displaying a text ..
Should I keep any code to link to kfunctions.php file?
Have you also modified the template where you show the contents of the editable region?
For example, if the original code was (assuming the name of your region is 'my_content' )
Code: Select all
<cms:show my_content />

it needs to be modified this way for the shortcodes to be processed -
Code: Select all
<cms:do_shortcodes><cms:show my_content /></cms:do_shortcodes>
it solved the problem.. :)
Thank You very much..
Hi. I kept my adsense code in kfunctions.php file and then i wrote <cms:do_shortcodes><cms:show content></cms:do_shortcodes> & tried all possible ways in rich text editor content place . It's not returning the ad.. Is it right..? in functions it's there that usage of [adsense] returns ad code ..Can't We keep google adsense code through richtext editor directly? Because I'm arranging ads differently along with my content. How can i do that.. I dont think I went wrong with placing tags... because I have kept a youtube video in that place and it worked well..It's just ad is not what returning except a empty space
Finaly got it after login into admin panel once again.. :oops:
5 posts Page 1 of 1