Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi !

I created a repeatable section to upload some pictures to. The problem is, when I click on the "Browse Server" Button to upload some pics, a 404 Error appears ( in the correct modal upload-window).
I checked and the fileuploader seems to be on the server with all files (including browser.html) in the right place. Any ideas anybody? Thanks in advance.
Hi,

Is the error specific to repeatable regions only or does it happen with normal 'image' type regions too? If your template does not have a plain 'image' type editable region to check, please create a dummy one for test purpose and let me know.

Thanks.
Hi KK
it happens with normal image regions too.
OK. So, is your site online? If is accessible please PM me your FTP + Couch creds.
Thanks.
Thanks for the creds.

I had a look at the site and there is a .htaccess file present in your site's root that has the following directive
RedirectMatch permanent ^(.*)\.htm(l?)$ $1.php

This causes the request for the fileuploader's file named 'browser.html' to be redirected to 'browser.php', which does not exist. Ergo the 404.

I am not sure why you have the .htaccess file for but it is bound to clash with Couch's .htaccess (when you turn on prettyURLs). So, I suggest you remove it and that should solve the problem.

Thanks.
Yes, it was the .htaccess File. Thanks alot.
6 posts Page 1 of 1