Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi..

i'm very happy...finally i finished my website with couchcms.. :D
i have 'success' to made all of page..include the global setting..

but..there's only one page that doesn't work with global setting...the page is feedback.php
when someone filled my form on form page...the form direct go to feedback.php... and feedback.php send me the detail of form via email..

when i setting it to global setting...the value of global setting doesn't appeared in this page..

here may code of feedback.php:
Code: Select all
<?php
$mailto = "mail@gmail.com";
$subject = "Feedback form";
$message = "Values submitted from web site form:";
$header = "From: ".$_POST['email'];
foreach ($_POST as $key => $value)
{
   if (!is_array($value))
   {
      $message .= "\n".$key." : ".$value;
   }
   else
   {
      foreach ($_POST[$key] as $itemvalue)
      {
         $message .= "\n".$key." : ".$itemvalue;
      }
   }
}
mail($mailto, $subject, stripslashes($message), $header);
?><!doctype html>
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge">
<meta charset="ISO-8859-1">
<title><cms:get_custom_field 'site_name' masterpage='globals.php' /> | <cms:get_custom_field 'site_desc' masterpage='globals.php' /></title>
<link rel="shortcut icon" href="<cms:get_custom_field 'favicon' masterpage='globals.php' />">
<style type="text/css">

any suggestion?

thanks before
You'll have to convert your feedback.php to a Couch managed template (by adding the
<?php require_once( 'couch/cms.php' ); ?> .. <?php COUCH::invoke(); ?> and visiting it as super-admin) for the Couch tags to work in it.

As an aside, why don't you try using Couch itself to handle the form submission? It'd be much securer. Please take a look at http://www.couchcms.com/docs/concepts/forms.html for details.
Hi KK,

i already convert my feedback.php to a Couch managed template (by adding the
<?php require_once( 'couch/cms.php' ); ?> .. <?php COUCH::invoke(); ?> and visiting it as super-admin)

but when the feedback.php opened...the couch login page appeared...and when i login into it..then the feedback.php appeared as suppose to be..

ok..i'm considerring to use couch to handle form page... hopefully i success to make it one..

thanks..
3 posts Page 1 of 1