Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
hi..i'm newbie..

I just installed couch in my server...and i rename the couch folder with admin folder..and it's work..
but after i rename the about us page from .html to .php and insert the two boilerplate lines of code..there's nothing happen with my admin section...i mean.. the about.php not appears in the list of templates in the sidebar on the left... and there's no editable area...

there's something wrong? what should i do? please advice..

Regards

Bagus
Hi and welcome.

Any modifications that you do in about.php (or any other Couch template) will appear in the admin section only after you have visited the template (about.php in our case) in your browser - this could require typing out the URL of the template in the addressbar manually.

The key to the mentioned step is to visit the modified template in the same browser with which you are logged in as super admin. For example, if you are logged into Couch admin-panel as super-admin using Chrome browser, make sure you visit the modified template with Chrome only (won't work if you use FireFox, for instance).

Hope this helps.
Hi..thankyou..

i understand with "The key to the mentioned step is to visit the modified template in the same browser with which you are logged in as super admin".

and now the about.php is already appears in the list of templates in the sidebar on the left... and there's editable area too ... :D

Thankyou verymuch..

bagus
3 posts Page 1 of 1