Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
I was trying to add more 'repeatable regions' on the same template, but it returns with an error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method kfield::_update() in /my_website_address/couch/tags.php on line 1105

Is it not possible to add more 'repeatable regions' on the same template?
Hi Martijn,

It is certainly possible to add multiple repeatable regions to the same template.

Can you please confirm that removing the second repeatable region's definition makes the error go away?
From the error message it seems the problem lies with the 'couch/addons/repeatable/repeatable.php'. Can you confirm this file is still present?

Anyways, if the server you are getting this error on happens to be publicly accessible, please PM me your FTP/Couch creds. I'll definitely like to see what is happening.

Thanks
Hi Kamran,

Everything works fine without the second repeatable region's definition. Also the file 'couch/addons/repeatable/repeatable.php' is present.

I will send you a PM tomorrow with the FTP/Couch creds.

Thanks!
Ok, I'll wait for the creds.
In the meanwhile would it be possible for you paste in (or PM) the exact definitions of your editable regions (with the one that is displaying the error)?

Thanks
Ofcourse. Here are the two of my 'repeatable regions'.

Code: Select all
<cms:repeatable name='bands' label='Bands' order='13'>
  <cms:editable type='image' input_width='150' name='band_foto' label='Foto' crop='1' width='400' height='400' show_preview='1' preview_width='150' />
  <cms:editable type='text' name='band' label='Band / Artiest' />
  <cms:editable type='text' name='website' label='Website' />
  <cms:editable type='nicedit' name='band_info' label='Info Band / Artiest' />
</cms:repeatable>

Code: Select all
<cms:repeatable name='vvkadressen' label='Voorverkoop adressen' order='14'>
  <cms:editable type='text' name='adres' label='Adres' />
  <cms:editable type='text' name='website' label='Website' />
</cms:repeatable>
Thanks.
I tried your code on my test setups and it is working perfect everywhere.
scr.jpg
scr.jpg (32.11 KiB) Viewed 2244 times

Anyways, I'll wait for the creds and see if something specific on your server is causing the error.
Hmm... I see. Then it has to do with something else. At the moment I can't figured it out. I will PM you.

Thank for you help.
It seems it works on a real hosted webserver, but not on my local machine. So this issue is resolved. :)

Now I've to figured it out to work on my local machine. ;) Maybe I should switch back to MAMP instead of Ampps for local developing.
8 posts Page 1 of 1