Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello,

I can not enter the Couch, appears as a blank page, so do the pages that use the Couch. I researched and found that the error occurs because of Ioncube. I use a shared server.

Here is the wizard and the Ioncube errors:

http://xxxxxx/ioncube/loader-wizard.php

Can anyone help me?
Hi Rafael,

I edited your post to remove your site's URL - you should not leave the IonCube wizard accessible to public as it can reveal sensitive information pertaining to your server.

Coming to your problem - I had a look and it seems your hosting provider has put in several restrictions on the server which will make it impossible to load IonCube ourselves.
You'll have to ask the provider to do it for you.

Please shoot him an email and he should (as most providers do) comply and get IonCube installed for you.

Thanks
Thanks, you have any suggestions for the server to run the Couch?
None really Rafael. I've seen Couch run on all majors out there - including GoDaddy.
Hi Rafael

Hopefully you're getting help from the host, however please note too that the Loader Wizard can create a support ticket in our system so that we can give advice where needed. If your host proves deficient, then GoDaddy as mentioned by KK is just one example where you can use encoded files.

Good luck!

ionCube.
Hello,

I tried the Winzard, but it did not work too. I ended up canceling my server with HostNet.com.br and bought another in HostGator.com.br. Now everything is working perfectly, thank you for your help KK and ioncube
6 posts Page 1 of 1