Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,

Once I uploaded an image in a test HTML document, it was displayed fine except for the file path of the image being displayed before it. I have refreshed everything and looked again, but the file path of the image displays on the webpage in the browser.

It's probably something simple, I hope. Here you can see the page online:

http://www.cualquierdia.com/form.php

Would appreciate your help.
Hi Mateo,

Please try adding hidden='1'parameter to the editable tag.

If you still have the problem, please paste in (or attach) your template for me to see how you are implementing the editable tag.

Thanks
Uff, so simple. Most have missed it in the tutorials. Thanks for the quick reply.

Something else that I can't seem to find information for is this:

If I want to make an online order form for the client with lots of different products, can the client access and edit the names of products, add, change and basically control all the products they offer (it is a fruit and vege shop - so basically mainly regular fruits and vege but occasionally new ones.) ?

It seems it must be possible but I haven't found the tutorial or related tags for editable checkbox options for example - I mean checkbox "texts" that can be edited.

Thanks again,

Matthew
Can be done - you'll have to use a template that defines all values used in the form as editable regions (e.g. all the vegetables, the labels etc.). The client would be able to edit these values.

Then you dynamically create the online order form using the values inputted by your client in the template above.

It is just a general outline. I don't think we have a concrete example anywhere on our site.
If you could send me your form (HTML markup) with details of exactly what would be editable, I can try and create an example for you.
4 posts Page 1 of 1