Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi KK and all others,

I was glad when I found out you can use the order parameter for changing the order of the editable regions within a template. :)

But, so far, I haven't found a way to change the order of the *non-clonable templates* themselves that are listed in the sidebar. I guess not a few of my customers are going to ask me that question and would like to see their menu order mirrored in the sidebar.

I've already tried by manipulating the time stamp (or whatever it is called in English, sorry, don't recall the precise English name ATM) in the advanced settings, but it didn't work.

So, I guess this feature of being able to change the order of non-clonable templates in the sidebar (e.g. by dragging or by using the order parameter etc.) is not yet available, or did I perhaps overlook any possibility to do so?

Has anybody got a personal method/trick of changing the order of non-clonable templates in the sidebar?

Thanks a lot for any hints!

Solaris
The 'template' tag also has an 'order' parameter that you can use on clonable and non-clonable templates. So, yes you definitely can determine how the sidebar is arranged. Timestamp is correct by the way. :)

Code: Select all
<cms:template title='Contact' order='3' />

http://www.couchcms.com/docs/tags-reference/template.html
Hi cheesypoof,

So I overlooked an obvious feature, sorry to bother the forum... :oops:
Thanks a lot for your reply!

Solaris
3 posts Page 1 of 1