Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I am trying to install CouchCMS on my website which is hosted on one.com
But when going to "mysite.com/subsite/couch" I get a "500 internal server error".
Since my main site uses WordPress I tested to install the CMS on a sub site.

After finding out that WordPress may cause the error I deleted my entire webspace and added a fresh .html site instead (the same one that previously was located in a subfolder).
But I get the same error.

I also read that the .htcacces found in the mainfolder could cause this error, and after deleting it I now only get a white screen...

I am grateful to any help I can get. If I get it to work I will imeadiately purchase the Pro license since this seem to be an awesome CMS.

Best regards,
Joakim
Welcome Joakim :)

A white screen is now becoming a characteristic feature of missing IonCube loader (expected behaviour is a clear error message explaining the problem).

I am attaching a wizard (downloaded from IonCube's site). Please place it in your site and access it using your browser (make sure to delete it after use). It should guide (and if possible also rectify the problem) you through the steps required to install IonCube.
wizard.zip
(34.46 KiB) Downloaded 522 times

If you have difficulty in the process, please feel free to PM me your CPanel details and I'll see if I could be of help to you.
2 posts Page 1 of 1