Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
When I click on a link from anywhere in my site, if it's linking specifically to a blog post, it always adds code like "#.T8jII1KwWZM" right after the .com. Is there a way or reason as to why it's doing this? If so, can it be removed? Thanks.

If you click on http://www.clayton-nichols.com and then on the right side where it says "keyword progress" click on that and you'll be able to see the URL doing it when it fully loads.

Thanks!
I don't think Couch has anything to do with the "#.T8jII1KwWZM" stuff getting appended.
If you notice, the characters get added only after the page gets loaded.

I strongly suspect one of the JavaScript plugins you have on the page is responsible for doing this - cannot be 100% sure but the 'AddThis Button' script (one that shows the social media buttons) is the one I'll go after.

Try disabling the JavaScrips plugins one by one to zero in onto the culprit.

Hope this helps.
KK wrote: I don't think Couch has anything to do with the "#.T8jII1KwWZM" stuff getting appended.
If you notice, the characters get added only after the page gets loaded.

I strongly suspect one of the JavaScript plugins you have on the page is responsible for doing this - cannot be 100% sure but the 'AddThis Button' script (one that shows the social media buttons) is the one I'll go after.

Try disabling the JavaScrips plugins one by one to zero in onto the culprit.

Hope this helps.

Ah good call. That's probably it because I just re-loaded that and that's what it was. Thanks for the help again!
3 posts Page 1 of 1