Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I have nested pages setup and have a strange display issue. There is a huge amount of white space below the 'save' button with an option to create a thumbnail? (see image attachment).

I have a feeling it could be because I had an image in the index.php that was required and a thumbnail that is created off of that. I have since removed it and tried to refresh but it still seems to there.

Also I have no extra links next to the items in the sitemap listing. The documentation states that redirected pages will have 'edit' links or 'add new' links.

Thanks.

Attachments

Looks like something is messed-up.

If your site happens to be online, please let me have FTP/Couch access to it (in the existing state) and I can try and see what is going wrong.

Else, if there are not many clonable pages, you can try deleting everything and recreating the template and its editable regions anew.
I deleted all the pages in my nested pages structure and refreshed the template. This removed the thumbnail region. Looks like it was a hangover from the 'required' field.

It seems whatever length the nested page template is (in terms of editable regions), the pointer settings page will be the same length but with just white space. This is why the thumbnail region was half way down the pointer settings page. That was its original position in the nested page template.

I also realised the helper 'edit' links only appear on pages that are Masquerading.

Thanks.
3 posts Page 1 of 1