Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi! Couch is my new girlfriend<3 But like every girl she is getting me nervous because i moved my couch to friend's server and only what I saw was blank page.
He looked at logs and tell me that ioncube isn't enabled. After enabling page still was blank.
He checked logs again and this is what he saw:
Code: Select all
PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function get_HTML() on a non-object in /home/le1t00/www/barka.pila.pl/couch/parser/HTMLParser.php on line 409

On my local machine all was good in php 5.3.8. On his server PHP is 5.4
I tried to copy into another server and there was all good but I need to move to his server.

And my last problem is footer...
I don't have any idea how to move it into my footer and style it or even translate into Polish.

Please, give me any advice:)
Sincerly greetings from Poland :)
Sorry for my English. Today is fourth day and night of designing and coding it
Hi ciekaweciekawe and welcome :)

Could you please move the site to the server that is throwing up errors and PM me the site's FTP + Couch creds?
I'd like to see first-hand what is going wrong.

Thanks
Thank you for letting me in.

PHP 5.4.3 that you are using is an absolute bleeding-edge version (released May 9th 2012).
To be truthful, we haven't tested Couch over on this version.

However, now that you have reported the issue, we'll do it ASAP and let you know if it is really an issue that Couch is facing with the new version or it has something to do with your particular setup.

Thank you very much for taking the time to report this.
Hi!
I install new ionCube Loader for PHP 5.4 and for now my site is working but without admin panel which still show's me blank page

Hi!
I upgrated my xampp and wampp PHP to latest stable 5.4.3 and after that I'm getting blank page.
So for sure PHP is gulity for that.
Hi ciekaweciekawe,

I tested unencoded Couch under PHP 5.4.3 and it works without a hitch.

However, once encoded using IonCube, the compiled version fails to work under PHP 5.4.3 (getting the same error as you reported - Call to a member function get_HTML() on a non-object.)

So, I can confirm your finding - the available version of IonCube loader for PHP 5.4.3 is buggy.

I have filed a bug report at IonCube forum. Will let you know their reply.
For now, I can only say that unfortunately Couch won't work on PHP 5.4.3 but I am sure there will be a fix very soon (after all the loader was released barely a couple of weeks back).

Thanks
5 posts Page 1 of 1