Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
I'm looking to add the actual Time Posted to this line too for my blog and blog_list pages.

<cms:date k_page_date format='jS M, y'/>

What would be the code to have what's currently shown PLUS the time posted of just the hour and minute?
Hi,

Please take a look at http://www.couchcms.com/docs/tags-reference/date.html
The 'Time' section has the codes that you could use to output the hour/minutes/seconds.
Is there also a way to output the date in a Dutch format? I have add locale='dutch', but that didn't work.
As stated in the documentation - this feature depends entirely on the indicated locale being available at your web server. If the locale is not available, the default 'english' locale is used.

Also, the string used to specify the locale is also very server dependent. Some servers may support a different string altogether for a particular locale.

Please try placing the following variations in any of your template and note the output.
If the 'dutch' locale is available, you should have an output stating 'vrijdag december 1978'.
Code: Select all
<cms:date '1978-12-22' format='%A %e %B %Y' locale='dutch' />
<cms:date '1978-12-22' format='%A %e %B %Y' locale='nl_NL'  />
<cms:date '1978-12-22' format='%A %e %B %Y' locale='nl_NL.ISO8859-1'  />

Do let me know if this helps.
Thanks.
I didn't tested it on the remote webserver, but local. I tried " format='%A %e %B %Y' locale='dutch' " on the remote webserver and that worked.

Thanks Kamran! I really appreciate your help! :)
5 posts Page 1 of 1