Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
What is the best way to display the images in different sizes.

With us designing the new website i dont want to be going into each blog post and editing them all again so they resize correctly. The trouble is, i want it to still load fast and the images have 100% quality. However i want to change the image size, so i can show three recent blog posts within that blog post.

Can this be done?

The current size at the moment is set to clone at 190 x 90. However when i change to the new website the clone page template will have the image placement of 171 x 80 and then i still want to display the most recent posts on the clone page but with a different size image.
Once a thumbnail gets created, I am afraid, the only way to recreate it through Couch (with new dimensions, in your case) would be manually. Either by
a. setting a new parent image or
b. using the 'Recreate' button next to the thumbnail.
When you say Recreate button, do you mean browse? as i cant see a recreate button
You will only see the 'Recreate' button if you are using a type 'thumbnail' editable region and have set an image file for the associated 'image' editable region.
cheesypoof wrote: You will only see the 'Recreate' button if you are using a type 'thumbnail' editable region and have set an image file for the associated 'image' editable region.

When i first started using couch this wasn't something that was active. However after looking on the couch website i see this is something added. Which i've now added. Big thanks for the post.
5 posts Page 1 of 1