Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
16 posts Page 2 of 2
Thanks alot man!

Excuse my lack of knowledge about the CouchCMS, i've just started using it recently ;)
I will try to do as you told later on tonight and post the outcome of the solution here (traveling back home from work now).

Cheers lad! :D

With kind regards,

Jaap
Allow me to add to my previous post that to use this technique, please define your editable regions within the 'template' tag separately on the page (not inline by surrounding the text with editable tags) and use the <cms:show variable_name /> to show the contents.

This way we can show the pages in all views easily.
jaaplelie, Sorry that i confused you somewhat..

I can see now what you are wanting todo. KK is king here, and has supplied the answer to your question.. :lol:

I was thinking about something else, rather than what you wanted. Which in turn will work, and what i thought was being asked was something totally different.

Thanks,
Sii.
SimonRLM wrote: jaaplelie, Sorry that i confused you somewhat..

I can see now what you are wanting todo. KK is king here, and has supplied the answer to your question.. :lol:

I was thinking about something else, rather than what you wanted. Which in turn will work, and what i thought was being asked was something totally different.

Thanks,
Sii.

Simon,

No problem at all im happy that you're willing to help me out, thanks for that! :D
Yes!

I got it! Thanks so much for your support, i cant wish any better service then this...

Just tweaking some more things on my site but once i can launch it, i'll buy a lisence for this wonderfull management system.

I will fill in my solution/foundings in the first post!

Cheers guys, thanks again!

Regards,
Jaap
http://webtest.stikzdesigns.com
You are always welcome Jaap :) Glad we were able to help.
16 posts Page 2 of 2