Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I've installed couchcms fine and can log into the admin section via xampp. Problem is, when I add the lines of php code to create a template I get the following:

Warning: require_once(couch/cms.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\couch\Aurelius\blog.php on line 1

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'couch/cms.php' (include_path='.;C:\Program Files\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\couch\Aurelius\blog.php on line 1

Any advice on how I can remedy this? Please bear in mind, I'm a bit of a newbie and have only just started to learn php!

Thanks
Hi,

Welcome to our forums :)

From the path that you mentioned -
C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\couch\Aurelius\blog.php

- the path to your static site should be
C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\couch\Aurelius\

- and once you add Couch to it (the 'couch' folder containing the installation files), the path to the admin-panel should be
C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\couch\Aurelius\couch\

Could you please verify that the path to the admin-panel is indeed the correct path (I see two 'couch' in the path)?

I suspect that you have not put the 'couch' folder within the 'Aurelius' folder, as should be the case, and instead have done things things vice-versa (put 'Aurelius' within 'couch').

Please let me know.
Thanks, moving the couch folder worked perfectly!
3 posts Page 1 of 1