Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
24 posts Page 3 of 3
OK @olblue, that can only mean one thing that your web-server is not returning cookies at all.

This happens when certain hosts aggressively cache files across several machines (load-balancing) and this makes them skip the cookies.

Such web-hosts usually give you a choice of deciding which URLs to skip from being so aggressively cached (e.g. admin panels of CMS).

Please contact your host explaining the situation and asking them to keep Couch's admin-panel URL from being cached in this manner.

Hope it helps.
Rightyo :D I will give that a go.
Hot damn that worked. Thanks K2. Ok for people with this problem who are unsure, here is my solution (I didnt bother contacting tech support and just did this part myself).

1. I am with Cloudways - so I logged into my application management console.
2. I clicked disable varnish at the top.
3. ???
4. Profit.

literally that easy. Ignore any steps after 2.
HI,
I had this problem before and i solved it, but now i got i again when trying to login to my site using Iphone 6 mobile.

I have tried all the solutions mention here but nothing helps! I have in my config file

define( 'K_SITE_URL', 'http://www.gosys.no/sys/users/bmb/' );

I also have this system on many other clients without the issue, also i tried to login with 2 samsung, 1 ipad and 2 computers and it all worked great. So im thinking maybe this could be some local issue with the phone that something should be enabled or reset or something!

Maybe someone here have some idea where to look to solve this.

In advance thanks for any help.
24 posts Page 3 of 3