Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I'm receiving the following warning during the tutorial:
"Warning: getmypid() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/ma5e/public_html/Aurelius/couch/auth/PasswordHash.php on line 46"

I believe this could be server-side on my free(!!) hosts php.ini file, however is there a workaround for this?

I've heard you can replace some code, however line 46 looks like this:

vAWfV1jV+xHLC8QClRuk+IIyaQxhvJUGvolxUoI+TyigO5bmJmWhByZevWnwDcnIkUan/3UCEr4O

I'm a bit of a newbie, so any help is appreciated!

Cheers :roll:
Hi

I just saw your site
ma5e.com/Aurelius/index.html site is working fine you are going great, may be the warning thrown by the server.
Anyways we have taken the issue and testing it whether it is from couch will update you.

Thanks
Thanks for yours and Kamrans speedy reply.

I'm REALLY impressed by how quickly you guys respond!

Cheers!
Thanks
You are always Welcome
please keep sharing your experience with couch.

merry X-Mas and a very Happy New Year
Hi ma5e,

The warning about getmypid() being disabled crops up on some hosts with ultra-paranoid policies.
Anyways, since this can happen we have made some little changes to the php file in question.
I am attaching the modified PasswordHash.php file. Please overwrite the existing file within the couch/auth folder with this one and do let us know it it resolves the problem.

Regards

Attachments

KK wrote: Hi ma5e,

The warning about getmypid() being disabled crops up on some hosts with ultra-paranoid policies.
Anyways, since this can happen we have made some little changes to the php file in question.
I am attaching the modified PasswordHash.php file. Please overwrite the existing file within the couch/auth folder with this one and do let us know it it resolves the problem.

Regards

Worked perfectly!

Quick response and a quick fix.. fantastic!

Thanks again! (You can close this thread as issue has been prompty resolved :) )
Thanks for testing it out.
We'll incorporate the changes in the release version of Couch.
7 posts Page 1 of 1