Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Getting this error when I click on the Browse Server button on the blog:

Not Found

The requested URL /content/includes/smoothbox/http://www.svtap.org/content/includes/fileuploader/browser/browser.html was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at www.svtap.org Port 80
Hi,

The reason was again the same as the last problem reported by you (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2027) - the original files of Couch installation have been tampered with (specifically the paths). In this case it was the smoothbox.js which contained hardcoded paths to, perhaps, your original installation.

I am not sure how this happened but your Couch installation is not clean. I have rectified this particular problem but you might run into problems in the future too. If that happens, I recommend you take a backup of your database and reinstall a fresh copy of Couch downloading it from our site.

Thanks and regards
KK wrote: Hi,

The reason was again the same as the last problem reported by you (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2027) - the original files of Couch installation have been tampered with (specifically the paths). In this case it was the smoothbox.js which contained hardcoded paths to, perhaps, your original installation.

I am not sure how this happened but your Couch installation is not clean. I have rectified this particular problem but you might run into problems in the future too. If that happens, I recommend you take a backup of your database and reinstall a fresh copy of Couch downloading it from our site.

Thanks and regards

I was wondering if it was all related. I will do a clean intstall and let you know how it goes. Thanks.
That has seemed to do the trick. I did a fresh install. Also, I didn't know I didn't have the latest version, so.. cool!

Thanks for your help. I know I've been a pain.
4 posts Page 1 of 1