Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
43 posts Page 5 of 5
I sometimes get this error when I want to choose one of the uploaded images in an editable image region:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webadmin@kundenserver.de and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Any experience/help with this kind of problem? Seems to happen only when I want to choose certain images. Others work fine on the same (clonable) page.
Hi,
It is always difficult to pinpoint the reason behind errors that crop up only 'sometimes'.

Could you please try and identify any image that persistently causes this problem? Once you have it, please PM me your FTP/Couch creds and I'll definitely try to find out the cause.

Thanks
Hi,

I had a look at your site.
The FTP account you sent had some problem and is not listing files properly so had to contend with only Couch admin.

Anyways, the problem is pretty obvious if you have a look at the sizes of the three files you mention - each of them are way larger than the rest of the images.
It seems the memory allowed to be allocated by your server configuration is not sufficient for processing larger images and that is causing the error.

This issue is not related directly with Couch and I think you should talk to your hosting provider - he will help you tweak your php.ini to increase memory allocation.
You could also first resize the images locally to manageable proportins before uploading.

Thanks.

P.S.
May I also request you to kindly open up a new thread for every new problem? That way, the ensuing discussions could prove more accessible and hence useful to other users.
Thanks again :)
43 posts Page 5 of 5