Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
i had couch installed on my pc, the full version not portable, anyway i put the portable on my pc so i could finish a project and it worked fine then i get this error when i try to put a picture on a page i have made.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 6144 bytes) in C:\couchportable\UniServer\www\cms\parser\HTMLParser.php(153) : runtime-created function on line 1

i thought maybe you put a limit to the amount of media in the portable version so i deleted some of the video clips i had as assets and i still get the error, any help will be much appreciated. thankyou.
Hi,

What is the size of the image that you are trying to upload?
Looks like it is too big.
Please try resampling/resizing it to a smaller size before uploading.
13.2 kb
190x192 px
it uploaded to the image file and i can place it on the page but when i save the page i get that error.
i think i applied the patch for your html parser to the portable edition, i am wondering if that had anything to do with it. the portable edition was working fine for a few hours then i went to add a picture to this page and got the error.

alright i did atest and put the picture on a different page and it saved so i looked at the source of the page that was giving me trouble and i somehow had thousands of spans i must of copied and pasted from the clients page i am redesigning from and some how transfered them, after alot of cutting out the spans the picture works. so all is good thanks anyway for the help.tim
Thank you for posting back and letting us know.
4 posts Page 1 of 1