Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Good day everyone,
My main intention is to use the CSV importer to create nested pages as well, not only normally cloned pages.
I believe this can be somehow achieved by modifying the import logic of the CSV importer module but at this moment in time i can not figure out how to use the dbpersist to add pages as children to another page.

I have played with root and childof but with no results or errors. It simply added the pages as regular cloned pages.

@KK, is there any way out of the box of achieving this ?

PS: how I thought of doing it is to firstly use the CSV importer to add the topmost pages, extract all of their ID's and place the respective ID's in the CSV to the corresponding children, then when using dbpersist, use that ID from the CSV to tell it that is the parent
aleksandru wrote: Good day everyone,
My main intention is to use the CSV importer to create nested pages as well, not only normally cloned pages.
I believe this can be somehow achieved by modifying the import logic of the CSV importer module but at this moment in time i can not figure out how to use the dbpersist to add pages as children to another page.

I have played with root and childof but with no results or errors. It simply added the pages as regular cloned pages.

@KK, is there any way out of the box of achieving this ?

PS: how I thought of doing it is to firstly use the CSV importer to add the topmost pages, extract all of their ID's and place the respective ID's in the CSV to the corresponding children, then when using dbpersist, use that ID from the CSV to tell it that is the parent

Apparently I have managed to set the parent by setting the
Code: Select all
k_nested_parent_id
through db_persist...need to experiment a little bit more with this before attempting to change the importer.
2 posts Page 1 of 1