Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
temp-missing.jpg
temp-missing.jpg (72.93 KiB) Viewed 1690 times
Very odd error appears after deployment although the whole site seems to work as expected. When I log in to the admin I get the error shown in this image. However, there is no information given as to which template is allegedly missing! In spite of the message, admin changes appear to work correctly.

Any ideas please?
The template in question is the one the pages of which are being listed in the image - it is shown a 'Blog' in the sidebar but if you hover over that text you should see a tooltip showing the precise file-name of the template (e.g. 'blog.php' or 'blog/index.php').

Couch is complaining that, although that template is registered, the physical file is not present at the expected location.
So please do a recheck and re-upload the missing file.

Hope this helps.
Thanks Kamran. I've double checked and the file is in exactly the same folder on the server as on my development machine.

I can edit the entries and save the changes but when I click on 'View' it tries to find the page in the wrong folder! (one folder higher) e.g. root/artistes/blog.php is correct. The 'View' button tries to take me to root/blog.php and I assume this is connected with the error message? Since everything seems to be identical on both development and server it's extremely puzzling.

By manually adding the correct folder into the address bar on the server, I can see that the changes have been made and everything works correctly.

Ken
3 posts Page 1 of 1