Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello Guys,
Has anyone experienced this and how did you go about it? Anytime I try adding/uploading images inside the richtext editable region, I get this error attached to this post.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I have changed permissions of directories and files on the server but nothing seems to work for the past 3 days. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

403-Forbidden.png
403-Forbidden.png (41.82 KiB) Viewed 1703 times
Could you please share some code for being able to replicate the issue? That will come in handy.

Regards,
GXCPL (CTR)
where innovation meets technology
Sure genxcoders,
So I used this editable region in the post template:
Code: Select all
<cms:editable name='news_content' label='News Content' order="15" desc='Write all your news content here' toolbar='full'  type='richtext' not_active=post_type_cond />

Adding blog images using the image editable region works fine:
Code: Select all
<cms:editable name='news_img' label='News Image' desc='Upload news image here' order='7' show_preview='1' preview_width='90'  type='image' not_active=post_type_cond />

But inserting images into richtext editable when adding a cloned page is what is causing the forbidden error.
@nanaampaw, is the error triggered only on some particular image(s) or do you get it on any image you use?
Please test this by using images of different types and sizes and let us know.
@KK, it's triggered by all images. Sorry for the late response
@nanaampaw, could you please check and let me know the 'permissions' on the 'uploads/image' folder?
6 posts Page 1 of 1