Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi there!

I can't seem to find any information on this topic. My Couch website is no longer available since I was updated to PHP 8. Does anybody have any idea to make it work again with the new PHP version?

Thanks a ton :)
Hi,

Which version of Couch are you on? If not the latest, please upgrade to it by getting it from GitHub.
If you still run across any problem, do let me know.
I haven't used Couch in a while, I was unable to access my old database so I was going to re-initialize (or do you call it register) each page manually, but I'm stumbling upon this error.

Code: Select all
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Undefined constant "Y" in C:\xampp\htdocs\simmons2020\couch\tags.php(3268) : eval()'d code:1 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\simmons2020\couch\tags.php(3268): eval() #1 
C:\xampp\htdocs\simmons2020\couch\parser\parser.php(467): KTags->php(Array, Object(KNode)) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\simmons2020\couch\parser\parser.php(446): KNode->get_HTML() #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\simmons2020\couch\parser\parser.php(966): KNode->get_HTML() #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\simmons2020\couch\parser\parser.php(1000): KParser->get_HTML() #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\simmons2020\couch\tags.php(605): KParser->get_cached_HTML('C:/xampp/htdocs...') #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\simmons2020\couch\parser\parser.php(467): KTags->embed(Array, Object(KNode)) #7 C:\xampp\htdocs\simmons2020\couch\parser\parser.php(446): KNode->get_HTML() #8 C:\xampp\htdocs\simmons2020\couch\parser\parser.php(966): KNode->get_HTML() #9 C:\xampp\htdocs\simmons2020\couch\cms.php(239): KParser->get_HTML() #10 C:\xampp\htdocs\simmons2020\legal\index.php(62): COUCH::invoke() #11 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\simmons2020\couch\tags.php(3268) : eval()'d code on line 1

I'm using the latest XAMPP (8.1.12) and Couch (2.3) from github.

PS: where can i find that php script that registers all pages with the CMS at once?
---
You live many times, but only ever remember your lives.length - 1
---
@cholasimmons,

That bit of error is coming from some PHP code you are using within <cms:php>..</cms:php> tags in your template (or one of its snippets).

Please try and locate that and either rectify the code or comment it out temporarily for the registration to complete successfully.

Hope this helps.
Rapid response as usual KK! thank you.

the line in question contains <?php COUCH::invoke(); ?> I haven't even edited these files since the last time they worked. Maybe something is now deprecated?

Funny enough the site is working on Uniserver but it's too damn slow
---
You live many times, but only ever remember your lives.length - 1
---
KK wrote: Hi,

Which version of Couch are you on? If not the latest, please upgrade to it by getting it from GitHub.
If you still run across any problem, do let me know.

Excuse my late reply! I'm on CouchCMS Version 2.0 (20170729). This should be the latest right?
@spacebot, the current version is 2.3 (20220611) -
please get it from GitHub or our download page.
KK wrote: @spacebot, the current version is 2.3 (20220611) -

Ok thanks! Sorry didn't know.
KK wrote: @spacebot, the current version is 2.3 (20220611) -

Just did the update, working just fine now! Thank you so much!
You are welcome :)
10 posts Page 1 of 1