Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
EDIT #1: The unknown tag error was a caching issue, nothing more

Greetings!

I am working on developing a CSV Exporter as described here.

I have included the cms:format_csv and cms:write in the kfunctions.php file.

But i keep on getting the error:
ERROR! Unknown tag: "write"

Regards,
GXCPL (Priya)
where innovation meets technology
Priya, tag was introduced in this topic. If you are a user of my repositories, it is there as well: Tweakus New Tags » write. :|
@trendoman

Thanks for the reply!

I have included the cms:format_csv and cms:write in the kfunctions.php file.

I actually meant that I have included the codes for the cms:format_csv and the cms:write from their respective links. (for cms:write i have used the link mentioned by you).

I am still getting the same error. Can this be a caching issue of some sort?

Regards
GXCPL (Priya)
Anyway, to check the caching issue, temporarily add to kfunctions.php file something like die('not cached');
If you see the message upon page reload, then there is no caching issue.

Alternative option for you now is to create a new kfunctions.php file, now in site's root directory, specifically for the problematic code. Couch automatically includes kfunctions.php from site's root, so it helps to at least isolate code from the rest of the dump in original kfunctions.php (that is in /addons folder).

Copy-pasting quickly creates a mess. That is why I suggest to use the method from repo, i.e. autoloading with separate file per tag. If that's not an option immediately, then, if nothing helps, attach your kfunctions.php file below and I'll take a look in hopes to spot something that prevents the tag from registering. :cry:
@trendoman,

It was a caching issue. It got sorted.
Thanks for the tip!

I have another question. I will post it as a new thread.

Regards,
GXCPL (Priya)
5 posts Page 1 of 1