Problems, need help? Have a tip or advice? Post it here.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
I'm getting HTTP error 500 after switching to pretty urls. Server log have this error message:

Code: Select all
.htaccess: Invalid command 'Please', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration

.htaccess is generated from .../couch/gen_htaccess.php

Any thoughts what's the problem? Thanx in advance.
It appears you somehow managed to paste some invalid text ("Please" as being reported) into the .htaccess file.
Please attach the .htaccess file in question and I'll try to see if I can spot the error.
KK wrote: It appears you somehow managed to paste some invalid text ("Please" as being reported) into the .htaccess file.
Please attach the .htaccess file in question and I'll try to see if I can spot the error.

Here you go.

Code: Select all
Options +SymLinksIfOwnerMatch -MultiViews
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On

#If your website is installed in a subfolder, change the line below to reflect the path to the subfolder.
#e.g. for http://www.example.com/subdomain1/subdomain2/ make it RewriteBase /subdomain1/subdomain2
RewriteBase /

#If you wish to use a custom 404 page, place a file named 404.php in your website's root and uncomment the line below.
#If your website is installed in a subfolder, change the line below to reflect the path to the subfolder.
#e.g. for http://www.example.com/subdomain1/subdomain2/ make it ErrorDocument 404 /subdomain1/subdomain2/404.php
#ErrorDocument 404 /404.php

#If your site begins with 'www', uncomment the following two lines
#RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^www\.
#RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.%{HTTP_HOST}/$1 [R=301,L]

#DO NOT EDIT BELOW THIS

RewriteRule ^index.php$ "" [R=301,L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f
RewriteRule . - [L]

#hr/page.php
RewriteRule ^hr/page$ "$0/" [R=301,L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^hr/page/$ hr/page.php [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^hr/page/.*?([^\.\/]*)\.html$ hr/page.php?pname=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^hr/page/([1-2]\d{3})/(?:(0[1-9]|1[0-2])/(?:(0[1-9]|1[0-9]|2[0-9]|3[0-1])/)?)?$ hr/page.php?d=$1$2$3 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^hr/page/[^\.]*?([^/\.]*)/$ hr/page.php?fname=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^hr/page/[^\.]*?([^/\.]*)$ "$0/" [R=301,L,QSA]

#index.php
RewriteRule ^.*?([^\.\/]*)\.html$ ?pname=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^([1-2]\d{3})/(?:(0[1-9]|1[0-2])/(?:(0[1-9]|1[0-9]|2[0-9]|3[0-1])/)?)?$ ?d=$1$2$3 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^[^\.]*?([^/\.]*)/$ ?fname=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^\w[^\.]*?([^/\.]*)$ "$0/" [R=301,L,QSA]
</IfModule>
Thanks.

Seems just fine to me.
I think the problem lies at some layer above Couch (Web Server config related to prettyURLs perhaps).

If you are not hosting your own web-server, you should contact your webhost regarding this issue.
KK wrote: Thanks.

Seems just fine to me.
I think the problem lies at some layer above Couch (Web Server config relation to prettyURLs perhaps).

If you are not hosting your own web-server, you should contact your webhost regarding this issue.

Yes, it's seems legit for me too. I will try to contact webhost provider. Thanks.
5 posts Page 1 of 1